By purchasing a Video Call, you agree to the following terms:
- To show respect for the athletes over Video Call
- Sexual or general misconduct is NOT accepted, this includes but is not limited to:
- Sexual comments or remarks and/or innuendos
- Revealing genitals or making sexual gestures
- Asking the athlete to remove any item of clothing
- Derogatory remarks
- Comments on race, gender, sexuality or religion
- Insults, name-calling or hateful comments
- Bullying or harassment of the athlete including but not limited to frequent messaging or attempted adding of the athletes personal profile or otherwise trying to contact the athlete outside of Graps Chat or outside of the athlete’s “Like Page” or other public “persona” page.
Please do not tag the athlete’s personal profile on any social media site, and please remain respectful of the need for separation from the “real person” and the “wrestling persona/character”.
As a fan, you do not know the wrestler personally because you chat with them via video or because they send you personalised video messages. You know the wrestling character.
Any breaches of the above will result in an instant ban from using our booking system via an IP address block. The ban will be effective immediately and indefinitely.
Video Messages are pre-recorded, personalised and “made to order” with delivery expected in 1-3 working days. Video Messages are 20-30 seconds long.
When booking a video message, you agree to use the notes for any personalisations and agree that if the notes are left blank; you are giving the athlete permission to execute “free reign” over the content of the message. Where possible, your name will be included.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 1 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We accept payments via Woo-commerce, some of your data will be passed to Woo-commerce including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.